Continuing Education for Licensed Acupuncturists
Acupuncture Alchemy: Embracing the Five Spirits
Pending 8 CA CEUs CEP #1650
Live Webinar November 1, 2020 9am-6pm
Acupuncture Alchemy - Embracing the Five Spirits is a course designed to enliven your relationship with the Five Spirits in Chinese Medicine. Dr. Kim takes us through a thorough journey of each spirit to understand how detachment of each spirit leads to physical, emotional and spiritual symptoms which are often the crux of conditions which are difficult to treat in clinical practice. By understanding the nature of Acupuncture Alchemy - how healing works, the levels of consciousness and true integration of spirit and body we can provide transformational healing of all levels of mind- body - spirit.
In this course you will learn:
- The theory of Acupuncture Alchemy - including the levels of consciousness, vibration, power vs force, cause vs effect and the healing process from a mind- body - spirit perspective
- An in depth overview of each of the five spirits - Shen, Hun, Yi, Zhi and Po
- In relation to each spirit you will learn:
- The physical symptoms / signs of detachment of that spirit
- The mental / emotional symptoms / signs of detachment of that spirit
- The spiritual symptoms / signs of detachment of that spirit
- What changes occur as someone re-integrates that spirit - what the healing looks like
- Treatment protocols and processes to heal and integrate that spirit
- Meditations to integrate and heal that spirit
- Overall this course will give you a deeper understanding of the Five Spirits and how they relate to our well being in all ways, how addressing the spirit can unlock blockages to physical healing and how to recognize these detachments in your patients.
For non-Acupuncturists who are energy healers or therapists - this course is a great overview and introduction to the Five Spirits theory in Traditional Chinese Medicine. Understanding these spirits and how to heal them can be translated into many healing practices (with the exception of the actual acupuncture protocols themselves).
Early Bird Rate is $100 until 10/15/2020
Regular rate is $125 beginning 10/16/2020
Refund Policy: Refunds will be given in full up to 7 days prior to course launch, within 7 days refunds will be given at a reduced rate of 75%, NO refunds once course has begun or after.
The 4 Pillars of Holistic Anti-Aging Skincare (2 CEUs Online Self Study)
Approved 2 CA CEU's CEP #1650
Distance Learning Category 1
The 4 Pillars of Holistic Anti-Aging
Dr. Kim Peirano, DACM, LAc presents The 4 Pillars of Holistic Anti-Aging Skincare which teaches students the main tenets of how to put together a thorough and effective skincare regimen combining alternative treatments, medical treatments and topical treatment that will help keep skin looking youthful while also addressing the health of the whole person.
This course will help you answer the questions...
- What makes a treatment effective?
- What makes a treatment potentially damaging?
- What aspects of the skin and body need to be addressed to reduce the signs of aging?
- What goes on IN the body that effects the skin?
- How can I combine different treatments to get the best result?
- How does acupuncture and cosmetic facial acupuncture fit in?
- What is the mind-body-spirit connection of beauty and skincare?
After the course you will have a thorough understanding of the answers to the questions above and be able to convey this information to your patients and also to implement into your own personal practice.